Rakhee Mediratta Osteopathy
Experienced Perrin Practitioner in London
Awarded Twice for Excellence in the Perrin Technique by Dr Raymond Perrin
Free Online Assessment For The Perrin Technique
Simply let us know the below to get access to a FREE Health Review in your inbox in less than 5 minutes
Primary goal of treatment
How long you have experienced these symptoms
We are Open!
Rakhee Mediratta Osteopathy
Rakhee Mediratta’s Chalfont Clinic and London Neurology & Pain Clinic are both still open for the public to access appointments during COVID-19. Osteopathy is a primary health care system, therefore, according to the current government guidelines; osteopaths are encouraged to continue assessing and treating patients during this time.
Rakhee is following strict protocols and procedures to adhere to the government and Public Health England’s recommendations in order to protect her patients, the public, herself and others in the practice.
● At all times there will be only one patient allowed in the clinic to ensure social distancing; there are at least 15 minute intervals between each patient.
● Patients are required to sanitise and wash their hands before and after treatments.
● All surfaces including treatment beds, waiting areas, door handles, taps and light switches are sanitised and disinfected between each patient.
● Rakhee is wearing PPE including a clinic coat, disposable mask, disposable gloves and is regularly washing her arms and hands both during and between patients.
● Patients are recommended to bring their own towels to guarantee utmost hygienic standards, wear their own mask & take their temperature before arriving for their appointment whenever possible.
Patients are required to inform Rakhee prior to their appointment if they have had either a persistent cough and/or a high temperature or if they have been in close contact with others suffering similar symptoms.
What to expect from your Osteopathic appointment during COVID-19
I have been suffering from M.E/Chronic fatigue syndrome for over 20 years. I have been having the Perrin Technique with Rakhee for 18 months now. I am much better and able to start work again! Thank you to Rakhee, a brilliant Practitioner.
- Testimonial by CFS/ME Patient -
The Perrin Technique London ~ Chalfont ~ Bushey
About Rakhee Mediratta Osteopathy
Rakhee Mediratta uses osteopathy which is a form of non-invasive manual treatment alongside The Perrin Technique in London and Cranio-Sacral Therapy to provide relief from a variety of issues by treating and strengthening the musculoskeletal framework. Osteopaths see a lot of patients who have tried other approaches with limited success but this unique whole body approach to health care, alongside Rakhee’s knowledge, experience and personalised treatments which are tailored to each individual's needs aim to help patients get well and stay well. Rakhee is registered with the General Osteopathic Council and adheres to their strict professional code of conduct and practice. You can read more about Rakhee as a practitioner here.
We provide relief from:
- General aches & pains, including Fibromyalgia pain
- Joint pain including arthritis pain
- Pelvis, hip, knee pain
- General, acute & chronic back pain
- Neck pain, headaches & migraine prevention
- Neuralgia including sciatica
- Shoulder or elbow pain
- Hyper-mobility symptoms
- Including frozen shoulder & tennis elbow
- Muscle spasms
- Minor sporting injuries & tensions
- Disc injuries
- Tension & inability to relax
- Poor circulation
- Digestion issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome(CFS)/ ME using the perrin technique
Over 10+ years of experience treating patients
I believe in addressing each patient as a unique individual; assessing, treating and managing their conditions as an integrative whole-body approach rather than as individual symptoms with an interest in how our environment, whether it be physical or mental stressors can negatively impact our body.
I have been suffering from severe CFS, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease and neurological symptoms for more than 10 years.
I have seen over 25 doctors and practitioners trying numerous and varied treatments in the past but nothing seemed to help; my health continued to deteriorate until I discovered Rakhee, The Perrin Technique, Craniosacral Therapy and Neuro-Lymphatic Drainage.
After visiting Rakhee
Within 3-6 months I gradually became able to walk instead of needing to use a wheelchair. Over time my energy levels and strength have continued to improve so I am now able to live independently after depending on full time care for over 6 years. The neurological treatment has improved my symptoms so much that I am now managing to work part time after 10 years of being unable to work.
I have seen more than 10 other practitioners for fatigue but feel like Rakhee has helped me the most due to her level of understanding and extensive experience treating Lyme Disease, chronic pain and neurological disorders. She has been the best investment for my health and worth every penny spent. I highly recommend Rakhee for anyone struggling with these conditions. Rakhee and the treatments have completely changed my life.
- Patient -
Rakhee always makes me feel at ease with her knowledge and experience. I always look forward to our sessions and feel I am in safe hands! She has a lot of experience treating patients with Fibromyalgia and understands the complexity of these conditions. She always explains everything to me and offers helpful advice. She has really helped me with my recovery so far.